The answer to all life problems…

Being dissatisfied is normal.

Us humans are always dissatisfied, be it with whatsoever. We consider are discontentment as problems and the real problems become a cause of depression. Even though we know that having problems is natural and almost everyone has problems of their own STILL we expect things to happen perfectly. And when things don’t happen the way we expect them to, we complain.

Making things perfect.

What we don’t know is that just as we expect perfect things, we can make things somewhat closer to perfect. We all live in the conception that “Nothin’ is perfect”, and hence we never put enough effort and work to make things perfect. I’m not sure if things will go completely the way you want them to, but they will surely be satisfactory and provide fulfilment. How? Well if we look deep inside our soul without judging ourselves and be completely truthful to ourselves we can surely get any solution to any problem we have. This will enhance our intuitiveness. We will start realizing where we go wrong and what could we do to make it right a lot quicker than we used to. But this will require meditation and self trust with as much honesty as you can muster.

Are we actually honest?

Most of us think that we are honest but we’re not even close to being honest when it comes to being fair with ourselves. We never let our guard down, not even when we talk to our soul. The guard that we build around us to protect ourselves and our pride from the external world slowly becomes a part of our life and we start living in the mask of what people want us to. We don’t even realize when this guard (meant for the external world) becomes a part of our life and our soul. As a result when we try to be honest with ourselves then it’s very difficult to do so and we start treating the false reality (meant for the external world) as the reality of our soul. This is the sole reason why simply being honest to ourselves is difficult.

Look into your soul

We never really get to look into our soul and guess what gives us immense happiness but we can easily determine what the other person likes and what gives him/ her immense happiness. Why? Because we judge ourselves all the time. We care too much of what others will think and how they will judge. To make ourselves compatible with the people in the society we start to judge ourselves and it becomes a habbit. We forget that it’s not our work to judge its the other peoples’ work to judge us. If we do that to ourselves then what’s the difference between us and the society busy judging us and highlighting our shortcomings. Look the society will always find something or the other wrong ( remember I said humans are usually dissatisfied?) So it’s better to let them do what they will do anyway. Why should we change us, our interests, our passion? Why hide? If we always hide from them then because of human nature, we will make it a habit and hide from ourselves as well. So to search your soul, you need to change your thinking manner and care less about changing yourself for others.

If you manage to look into your soul with complete honestly, then you’ll find the answers to all problems in life.

Thank you!

Advertisements

25 Comments Add yours

1. This is reality . You’ve written it so perfectly .

1. Arushi says:

Well readers like you inspire me 💕😏

2. Agreed 💯

We all live in the conception that “Nothing’ is perfect”, and hence we never put enough effort and work to make things perfect. I’m not sure if things will go completely the way you want them to, but they will surely be satisfactory and provide fulfilment.

Valuable ## motivational ## noteworthy ## informational ## inspirational post
    Liked it
    Keep sharing 💙

Liked by 2 people

1. Arushi says:

Thanks a ton! 😊 I’m glad you agree with my point of view

Liked by 2 people

3. A much needed post :). Lovely… and thanks for liking my posts 🙂 have a Fun sunday!!

Liked by 2 people

1. Arushi says:

Thanks a ton! I’m glad to help you!

Liked by 2 people

4. krish says:

Beautiful blog…Just being you is what matters in life and most of us find it so difficult to achieve..

1. Arushi says:

Thank you!

5. optimisticsoul7373 says:

Just gone through some of your previous posts .. It’s so very nice 🙂 sis
    Good job ❤ 🙂

1. Arushi says:

Thanks buddy😁😀

Liked by 2 people

6. Beautifully written. As for my own honesty and being true. That’s not a fault. Lol. ❤️❤️❤️.
    Lovely share. ☀️

1. Arushi says:

Thanks! 😎

7. Hi

Thank you. I am happy to see your  writing. It gives me a thoughtful thinking and am  happy for that. That is always my intention to see a post that gives me happiness.

Am happy  to share at least a part of that happiness and love here as am  writing now.

What you said in your post  is true, sometimes just a drop of that magical post in your blog  is enough to get a person to be happy.

Good one

Well, If I wish to be happy is inevitable to keep the vibes flowing.

Cheers,

PATRICK

#PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

1. Arushi says:

Thanks! I really appreciate the effort you take to read my posts, I’m surely inspired by your comments and am contented to know that I can actually make someone happy! 💕💝

Liked by 1 person

8. Thanks    for accepting and following my blog.
    I’m available to read your post at my convenient time.
    You have such an interesting topic I will love to read in
    your blog.
    I still remain  the simple blogger…..
    #PATRICKSTORIES
    Peace ✌and Love ❤

1. Arushi says:

I’ve not followed you because you comment and like my posts, but I was genuinely mesmerized by your work. Your Style is just fabulous!

Liked by 1 person

9. I like your writing style. Very well written..Loved it!!!

1. Arushi says:

Thanks! It means alot

10. Mr. Mel says:

A wonderful post written with a depth of wisdoms not usually found in one so young. Keep writing.🙏🌹

1. Arushi says:

Thanks ☺. I’ve never been more motivated and flattered. I’m glad you think so.