I’m so incredibly humbled and grateful to be nominated yet again for The Sunshine blogger award! I was nominated for this award twice last year, before I took my blogging break.
I was nominated for this award by Therayjourney who has a splendid content (seriously, go check out the page) . I came to know Ray from twitter, (I recently started uploading my blogs and thoughts on twitter as well!) His blogs were ever inspiring and really useful. He mostly posts stuff about money and health management. So I really recommend all of you to check his posts.
About the Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring material.
Rules of the Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify your nominees about their nomination.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or website.
11 Questions for by Ray,
Q1) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Ans 1) When I wake up, I wanna feel fresh and ready, so I brush my teeth first and then meditate sometimes.
Q2) What is your spirit animal?
Ans 2) To be honest I never really thought or searched about it.
Q3) What do you do when you feel uninspired?
Ans 3) Okay so this will be a long answer. I usually don’t do stuff when I’m not inspired enough to do it. But then there are times when I feel a bit down or have to do stuff I don’t really want to, in times like these, I feel really uninspired and demotivated.
So I do two things to overcome this,
- I take a step back and look at the larger picture. I no longer see it as ‘what I want to do’, I see it as ‘what needs to be done’. I make my long term goals, my motivation to work hard.
- When I feel too uninspired, I feel really weird. Like nothing feels right. Everything seems pointless. So I start writing or mentally talking to myself. I start to motivate and reason myself to doing the stuff I know I have to do.
Q4) What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Ans 4) I either read (a novel), check my phone for any notification or, I write (I’m working on a fictional romance novel) or practice gratitude.
Q5) What is the worst food you’ve ever tasted?
Ans 5) can’t remember, but I think cold maggi tasted pathetic.
Q6) List 3 of your best qualities.
Ans 6) Not boasting but,
- I’m a good shoulder to lean on (empathetic, sympathetic and a good listener)
- I’m very loyal and will go to great extents, once you’re my friend.
- I love helping people out and am a pretty optimistic person
Q7) One thing you will never go anywhere without.
Ans 7) My spectacles, well at least till I don’t lose my face fat. (My cheeks are chubby😪)
Q8) When you close your eyes, what do you see?
Ans 8) Weird thing but I rarely intentionally close my eyes. I often do that to calm myself while I’m mad and upset. So I usually see nothing.
Q9) Name one thing that has changed about you/your life in the last 5 years
Ans 9) I have started loving books from despising them (5years ago)
Q10) What is one sport you wish you excelled at?
Ans 10) any sport would be fine but since I need to choose one, I prefer badminton.
Q11) Who was your first blogger friend?
Ans 11) Accidental Blogger (sumeet)
My nominees are :
My questions to the nominees are;
- Are you a full time blogger?
- What was your happiest moment till date?
- Define yourself in three words.
- Which is your favourite book?
- What kinds of things, serve as a distraction for you?
- How do you control your emotions when you’re overwhelmed?
- Are you insecure?
- Why do you write blogs?
- What other social media platforms are you available in?
- Have you ever experienced rejection? How did you deal with it?
- What is that one thing which you possess and are afraid of losing?