The Sunshine Blogger Award!

I’m so incredibly humbled and grateful to be nominated yet again for The Sunshine blogger award! I was nominated for this award twice last year, before I took my blogging break.

I was nominated for this award by Therayjourney who has a splendid content (seriously, go check out the page) . I came to know Ray from twitter, (I recently started uploading my blogs and thoughts on twitter as well!) His blogs were ever inspiring and really useful. He mostly posts stuff about money and health management. So I really recommend all of you to check his posts.

About the Award

The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring material.

Rules of the Award

• Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
  • Notify your nominees about their nomination.
  • List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or website.

11 Questions for by Ray,

Q1) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Ans 1) When I wake up, I wanna feel fresh and ready, so I brush my teeth first and then meditate sometimes.

Q2) What is your spirit animal?

Ans 2) To be honest I never really thought or searched about it.

Q3) What do you do when you feel uninspired?

Ans 3) Okay so this will be a long answer. I usually don’t do stuff when I’m not inspired enough to do it. But then there are times when I feel a bit down or have to do stuff I don’t really want to, in times like these, I feel really uninspired and demotivated.

So I do two things to overcome this,

• I take a step back and look at the larger picture. I no longer see it as ‘what I want to do’, I see it as ‘what needs to be done’. I make my long term goals, my motivation to work hard.
  • When I feel too uninspired, I feel really weird. Like nothing feels right. Everything seems pointless. So I start writing or mentally talking to myself. I start to motivate and reason myself to doing the stuff I know I have to do.

Q4) What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?

Ans 4) I either read (a novel), check my phone for any notification or, I write (I’m working on a fictional romance novel) or practice gratitude.

Q5) What is the worst food youโ€™ve ever tasted?

Ans 5) can’t remember, but I think cold maggi tasted pathetic.

Q6) List 3 of your best qualities.

Ans 6) Not boasting but,

• I’m a good shoulder to lean on (empathetic, sympathetic and a good listener)
  • I’m very loyal and will go to great extents, once you’re my friend.
  • I love helping people out and am a pretty optimistic person

Q7) One thing you will never go anywhere without.

Ans 7) My spectacles, well at least till I don’t lose my face fat. (My cheeks are chubby๐Ÿ˜ช)

Q8) When you close your eyes, what do you see?

Ans 8) Weird thing but I rarely intentionally close my eyes. I often do that to calm myself while I’m mad and upset. So I usually see nothing.

Q9) Name one thing that has changed about you/your life in the last 5 years

Ans 9) I have started loving books from despising them (5years ago)

Q10) What is one sport you wish you excelled at?

Ans 10) any sport would be fine but since I need to choose one, I prefer badminton.

Q11) Who was your first blogger friend?

Ans 11) Accidental Blogger (sumeet)

My nominees are :

Accidental Blogger

Alyssa

Shanky salty

stephanie

Roger Petersen

positively weightless

Arijit Bose

Michael Wilding

Adithya Sasikala

Thesparklingwords

Niant Gurav

My questions to the nominees are;

1. Are you a full time blogger?
  2. What was your happiest moment till date?
  3. Define yourself in three words.
  4. Which is your favourite book?
  5. What kinds of things, serve as a distraction for you?
  6. How do you control your emotions when you’re overwhelmed?
  7. Are you insecure?
  8. Why do you write blogs?
  9. What other social media platforms are you available in?
  10. Have you ever experienced rejection? How did you deal with it?
  11. What is that one thing which you possess and are afraid of losing?
Advertisements

27 Comments Add yours

1. Nirant Gurav says:

Heartily congratulations dear ๐ŸŽ‰
    Ur blog deserve this ๐Ÿ’ฏ
    Keep going mate !!

1. Arushi says:

Haha, thanks a ton!

2. orkidedatter says:

Congratulation, well deserved.

1. Arushi says:

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’

3. The Sacred Space AP says:

Congratulations on your nomination and thank you for mine.
    It’s lovely to get to know you better. I meditate and practices gratitude before bed usually.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Alyssa
    THESACREDSPACEAP.COM

1. Arushi says:

Hey Alyssa! Thanks for the wishes, I got to know about your blog on Twitter. Let’s connect๐Ÿ’
      Also, you’re most welcome for the nomination, as I said, I liked your blog.
      And it’s good to know someone practices gratitude too other than me๐Ÿ˜€

4. Congratulations on your nomination, so deserved x

1. Arushi says:

Thanks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

5. Many congratulations on the award and thanks for the recommendations, am checking out the links you posted.

Would be happy if you checked my blog out too. http://www.authorjoannereed.net

1. Arushi says:

I’ll check it out for sure ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’

6. Congratulations dear and thank you for so much for the nomination.

1. Arushi says:

You’re most welcome

7. Kranti says:

Congratulations dear!!

1. Arushi says:

8. ShankySalty says:

Congratulations for this award And thanks for nomination๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    BTW, I’m extremely sorry for late reply.
    Here is my answers hope you like this๐Ÿ‘‡

1. Are you a full time blogger?

-> Actually, I don’t know what is a full time blogger. I write because I love to express my feelings in words.

2. What was your happiest moment till date?

-> When my Mom-Dad give me Milkybaar.

3. Define yourself in three words.

-> Love Behind Tears

4. Which is your favourite book?

-> Shreemad Bhagwaad Gita

5. What kinds of things, serve as a distraction for you?

-> My phone Notification.

6. How do you control your emotions when youโ€™re overwhelmed?

-> Breathe in deeply to calm myself.

7. Are you insecure?

-> Of course!ย Because of my WordPress followers,ย  some followers are like the post without going/reading/understanding the post.

8. Why do you write blogs?

-> It is very difficult for me to write in the diary because my handwriting is very bad.

9. What other social media platforms are you available in?

-> I used Instagram, Twitter, FB, YQ, WP.

10. Have you ever experienced rejection? How did you deal with it?

-> Sorry I have not any experience of rejection till now.

11. What is that one thing which you possess and are afraid of losing?

->ย  I am afraid I’ll never have enough time for my ageing parents.

Liked by 2 people

1. Arushi says:

Wow! Those are some amazing answers!! And you’re so Lucky to not experience rejection yet!! Also, I guess phone notifications are the biggest source of distractions. And your happiest moment is sooooo sweet๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

1. ShankySalty says:

If you don’t mind….Could you reply the same questions๐Ÿ˜…

Liked by 2 people

2. Arushi says:

I’ll reply to them and send it to you personally. How about I send the answers on Instagram?

3. ShankySalty says: